Calleri didn't quite make it.

Home Forum News and views Calleri didn't quite make it.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheQuietMan 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Here is today’s roundup.

What do you think about Calleri moving on? Was he given a fair chance? Must be hard for a young man to relocate and hit the ground running!

Craig Podevin

He’s fresh from Argentina/Brazil and has a lot of talent for a young guy, I think he should be given a bit more time than Zaza has been given. He’s doing the right things just without the end product unfortunately (in my opinion).

TheQuietMan
    Participant

He should be given more opportunities. His general play wasn’t bad he was just unlucky with finishing but that would have came a lot quicker if he was given time to gel & adapt. Man management is called into question here. He’s better than Fletcher that’s for sure, for me Fletcher should be out on loan getting games under his belt.

Was he given unfulfilled promises of game time? Was he dismissed quickly after the European fallout? The lad is top class & he will prove it given a chance. I just hope it isn’t too late for him to salvage his career with us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.