Crystal Palace vs. West ham: Predictions

Home Forum Matchday Crystal Palace vs. West ham: Predictions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Podevin 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Another international break over. The Hammers now head to Sellhurst park to face an in-form Palace side. The last two trips there have resulted in 3:1 victories, I wonder what the odds are for a third. I am getting bored of saying ‘must win’ but hey, this is another ‘must win’ as the points need to be getting on the board pronto.

My line up:
    Massive boost to have Cresswell back and I think he will slot straight in due to the lack of fullbacks.

I would pick,

4-1-4-1

Adrian, Arbeloa, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Kouyate, Payet, Lanzini, Antonio, Zaza

With Obiang protecting the defence which includes Collins who can marshal Benteke. Oxford to come on later to sure it up after we are ahead.

I think Zaza will get off the mark today with an early goal and then be a real menace for the rest of the game.

Another 3:1 COYI

Craig Podevin

I’d like to see a win, whether it’s 1-0 or 4-3. My line up would be the same as you, but I wouldn’t bring on Oxford while Benteke is on the pitch as I think experience is key when handling players like him.

I hope whoever plays up front can get their first goal for the club, I think that will start a goalscoring run for them! Our strikers need their first goals in front of a big crowd.

Either way, as you said, it’s a must win but I’d be happy with a draw with it being away to a team in great form.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.