Diafra Sakho

Home Forum General discussion Diafra Sakho

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tavender 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

stevo
    Participant

So if we don’t get a striker in before the season starts then Sakho cannot move on, I cannot for the life of me see the point of him being in the squad for any Europa league or premier league game, his attitude stinks(pulled out of going to Austria), I’m sure west ham fans would rather see Fletcher/Martinez given a chance, if Sakho did pull on a west ham shirt again I’m sure he would get plenty of stick.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

It is a tricky situation. I always try to see both sides and with Diafra, he clearly feels threatened by the prospect of a ’20 goal a season striker’ arriving at the club. Should the club have been less vocal about this? Its not for me to say really.
    There are also a few ‘off the field issues’ too and I do hope that the club are offering support where appropriate.
    I can’t write him off yet, Diafra once said that he wanted to be the last player to score at the Boelyn and the first player to score at the OS, and that crossed hammers celebration is a real joy to see. It would also be a real shame if he left as he and Cheikhou are like brothers.

Enner Valencia is in a similar boat but he has just got on with the job and he played well yesterday.
    Hopefully Diafra will follow Enner’s example and fight for his place.

Tavender
    Participant

I think the chances of Sakho still being on our payroll by the end of next week to be very slim, with Calleri coming in once he gets his passport Sakho is going to be the first to leave and we all know what happens when Billic doesn’t like someone’s attitude. Bye bye Sakho.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.