Jack Sullivan Q & A 20th July 2016

Home Forum Live Q & A Jack Sullivan Q & A 20th July 2016

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to our second live Q&A. Thanks to everyone who posted questions for ExWHUemployee on Sunday. You can read that thread here

ExWHUemployee Q & A 17th July 2016

Today’s guest is the one and only Jack Sullivan!

Please post your questions for Jack here, this session will run for approximately 30 minutes (ending at 17:30).

First time posters will go through a quick verification and offensive language will be filtered.

COYI

westhamdan16
    Participant

Hey Jack, do you think we will sign a striker before the season starts? Also is there any interest in Ben Yedder?

JackSullivanCOYI
    Participant

Let’s gooooo

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

Of course we will, who that will be remains ? However we have lots of leads on top players

SteveWalford
    Participant

Will the club bring in another left back this window and what do the club think about Rico Henry and Charlie Taylor who have been linked in the press?

billyboylan5
    Participant

Any news/Update on our search for a striker? Is Bacca still yet to decide on his future?

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

We will bring in left back cover by the end of the window!! I will leave the scouting to ds Tony Henry and Bilic

West Ham Daily
    Participant

Do you give your dad suggestions about who to buy or is it all his and slavs opinion

Iron Reader
    Participant

What time of players do we want , position wise ?

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

I do, I also give my option as well on players! However it is mostly down to Bilic as it is his team!

dixiedean
    Participant

How many new faces do you think we will bring in?

Daledwhu
    Participant

How many forwards in an ideal world are the club looking to bring in loans or permanent?

Cole
    Participant

Would You like Sam Allardyce as the new England Manager?

JackSullivanCOYI
    Participant

Personally I would be disappointed if Sam got the England job. However who else is there really to give it to!! If you want a manager from England.

Iron Reader
    Participant

Are we close to any signings ?

Daledwhu
    Participant

who would you like to be england manager if you had final say

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

We are close ish to signing 2 players, with a least one being done in the next week or so I reckon! The other is touch and go however we are hopeful

Tavender
    Participant

Ex has stated in the past that you have told him the mysterious player we may or may not be signing. Any details on who this could be? I.e position

alex.standish
    Participant

Can you give us a Carlos Bacca update? Or just general striker update

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Hi Jack,

Who from our academy excites you the most?

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

Both Reece’s, and they may now get a chance with Tomkins leave. I very much like Cullen as well along with all the younger players we have bought in this summer.

JackSullivanCOYI
        Participant

I forgot Martin as well I think he could be great also. Exciting time for our academy

alex.standish
    Participant

Are we after a certain Real Madrid midfielder who goes by James Rodriguez? 😉

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Matthew Edwards has asked via twitter:

Is Mario Gomez a target?

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

Only time will tell, what I would like to say is we want different players in our squad. Therefore we don’t want 2 target man when we have Andy already.

alex.standish
    Participant

Can you give us a hint on the extremely ambitious signing ex has been mentioning?

JackSullivanCOYI
      Participant

Sorry no, I can’t! I try not to give to much away on any transfers. I’m sorry but I hope you understand it could effect the deal

JackSullivanCOYI
    Participant

Well I’m all done lads and ladies. Hope you enjoyed that.

mce95
    Participant

Mario Gomez is available for just £6m, BERAHINO is still young with lots of potential and benteke is quality with the right service! All waiting to be snapped up! Why are we not making our move?

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Thanks to everyone who managed to get their questions in.
    See you next time.

COYI

Hammerpat
    Participant

Damn to late to get my question in. Next time

Ben Cooper
      Keymaster

We are going to try to get Jack on again a little later next time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.