Jenkinson to return?

Home Forum News and views Jenkinson to return?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ExWHUEmployee 1 year ago.

• Author

Alex73
    Participant

Good move I’d say. Will fit well in the new system. Don’t know if he would want to return though. Need a proper RB.

Craig Podevin

The fans didn’t treat him very well after his bad performances, I would be willing to give him another chance definitely! His crossing needs to improve but he was always up and down the wing for us

ExWHUEmployee
    Keymaster

I would take him back. I think he would benefit the wing back formation

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

He has speed in abundance! Was a real shame how some fans treated him when his formed dropped, he even deactivated his twitter account at one point. Maybe he would turn the club down. Then again a professional would know that social media can be poison in general and we would love him even more if he came back, gave it 100% and re found that first season form.

TheQuietMan
    Participant

Byram is better than him. Jenkinson can’t tackle, cross or pass the ball well. Would be a waste of time and money bringing him back in my opinon especially after the injury he’s had since leaving us.

ExWHUEmployee
      Keymaster

Yes I agree, I would rather Byram. The problem is he is so injury prone too. We do really need a new right back in my opinion. I like the idea of Ivanoic from Chelsea too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.