Joe Hart

Home Forum General discussion Joe Hart

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  brawleyWHUdarbon 4 months ago.

• Author

ForeverBoleyn
    Participant

It seems we have been linked with England’s no. 1 yet again today, I have no idea how true this is but would you be happy with the signing of Joe Hart?

Personally I really enjoyed the time when we had an English spine to the team starting from the back, Green, Upson, Noble, Parker, Cole. I’m more than likely missing someone but I tried to only name England internationals, Cole in fact an England international 🙈🙊

marksb
    Participant

He is a very demanding and commanding keeper, he has no issue voicing his opinions and getting players into position and will take no prisoners if players get it wrong.

A quality keeper and I would sign him tomorrow.

dhydleman
    Participant

I would take him – May not have been at his best the past year but I believe class I permanent. If we could get a loan with option to buy would be ideal. Adrian and Randolf are both prone to mistakes and an inform Joe Hart would improve our team massively.

brawleyWHUdarbon
    Participant

I think he’s a terrific signing if the terms that are reported are true (50% wages paid by WHU and £10m option to buy next season.) He IS better than Adrian and Randolph, and we’ll be able to get about £5m for either one of them back into the transfer kitty. He’s a winner. Plain and simple. THRILLED with this signing. Now if we can lock up Aurnautovic, Hernandez, and Gray and I will be one happy hammer. COYI.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.