Mandzukic?

Home Forum News and views Mandzukic?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ohiveto1 12 months ago.

• Author

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

If Mandzukic comes in January will he save our season? Or is it too much of a risk to try yet another player without Premier league experience?

ohiveto1
    Participant

I would welcome Mandzukic to East London! Even if we lose Payet and sell Carroll and Arbeloa (Calleri Tore and Zaza would leave too) we would still have quite good squad.
    Of course we would need more depth.

Mandzukic
    Fernandes Lanzini Feghouli

Obiang
    Cresswell Antonio
    Kouyate Reid Ogbonna
    Adrian/Randolph

Bench: Collins, Oxford, Noble, Masuaku, Byram, Fletcher, Nordtveit, Sakho, Ayew.

So welcome Mandzukic!

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Does the lack of Premier league experience concern you? I really don’t think risks should be taken in January. Then again, Sakho is back now and we all know what he can do.

ohiveto1
      Participant

Well, yes, it concers me but not as much as in Zaza’s case. Of course we have to think this and explore other options but for me Mandzukic would be on top 5 players to sign.

Sakho was horrible in the last game. Ok, we have to remenber it was his first in ages so I think he will improve. But I think Sakho is not enough for us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.