POST MATCH REACTION: CRYSTAL PALACE VS WEST HAM

Home Forum Matchday POST MATCH REACTION: CRYSTAL PALACE VS WEST HAM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Craig Podevin

It was great to see West Ham playing as a team again, everybody seemed to fight for each other and there were a lot of people that really worked hard. The defence all impressed me and Cresswell showed how important he is to our team. Zaza showed enough hard-working performance and his first goal isn’t too far away.

What did you think of the game?

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

What a way to lift the mood. Finally out of the bottom three, lets hope we stay out now.
    Obiang was excellent again. He quietly went about his business and broke up the play. Noble really battled hard. The three centre backs were very solid too, getting a clean sheet will work wonders for confidence. Cresswell really did show what we have been missing with an explosive return and the assist. It was a really classy team goal, expertly finished by Manu. Cresswell was really unfortunate to get sent off. A minute of total lunacy from the officials in an otherwise solid performance by them. It’s unfortunate that it cannot be appealed as it was two yellows but maybe something can be done as it was totally ridiculous.

Sunderland next. Must say I am a little nervous. They MUST win and I don’t know if they will have a new manager before the game or what. Saying that, if they come to attack us we can exploit their shocking defence.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.