Post match reaction: West Ham vs NK Domzale

Home Forum Matchday Post match reaction: West Ham vs NK Domzale

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Great performance. On we go to the next round. Kouyate was excellent!  How was your new stadium experience?

dougb28
    Participant

Being an American Hammer, I had to stream it during work. The stadium looked and sounded awesome! Great performance by the Irons! Glad to see Feghouli score in his home debut. I have a feeling he will have a big year.

MBryant91
    Participant

Few teething problem such as the whole sitting down/standing debate, crowd being a quiet for parts of the game etc BUT I think the atmosphere will continue to improve once the league games start and the fans are fully settled. I love the stadium and we can definitely make it a fortress.

Stand outs for me were Byram and Oxford (Kouyate as well obviously). Once we have Payet, Tore, Lanzini & hopefully Ayew, the performances will be even better! Very optimistic at the moment.

eoin.lennon
    Participant

Excites me greatly to think of Payet Lanzini and Feghouli playing together however Big Ox looks like a starting player to me I think during Europe and cup games giving Ox a definite starting place is a must to allow him to grow

Ben Cooper
      Keymaster

Couldn’t agree more. Reece was brilliant. Calm and classy performance with a goal saving tackle towards the end. Give the boy some games!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.