The Boleyn ground

Home Forum General discussion The Boleyn ground

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

IronInfo
    Participant

I understand that the Boleyn ground demolition process will include controlled explosions as part of the movie ‘Final Score’ starring Pierce Brosnan. She is going out with a bang, literally.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

I heard the same! Will publish an article on the site tomorrow.

IronInfo
    Participant

Yep, it will look like shelling from a helicopter apparently.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

I didn’t know that! Wow, what a way to do it. A place of such great history going out in such an awesome fashion.

Libs1
    Participant

This is completely incorrect. The stadium is being demolished in sections in a process starting next month and is unrelated to the filming. Please do not publish this story, as it will needlessly worry neighbours who will fear for their safety.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

I think the keyword is ‘controlled’, however I will respect your wishes.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

So the process mentioned above seems to have started over the last couple of days. Controlled explosions etc (Pictures are doing the rounds on twitter)

Seems to be an awful lot of negativity towards it. I understand that the photos are unnecessary and heartbreaking to see. But these photos are not the important ones. The photos we all took over the years and at the final farewell night. Those are the ones that mean something.

Gone but never forgotten,

farewell Boleyn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.