TRAVEL: Accrington Stanley & Southampton

Home Forum Tickets and Travel TRAVEL: Accrington Stanley & Southampton

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Craig Podevin

As I’m going on holiday on 18th, here are updates for the games that I will be away for.

Accrington (League Cup): As far as I’m aware, travelling to Accrington should be fine. It’s only a midweek game so there are no planned engineering works. There can be a problem occur though.

Southampton (Premier League): This is the game that will be majorly affected by engineering works for Crossrail. All lines will be shut, including the Ipswich/Norwich/Chelmsford line, the Southend line and the slow trains from Shenfield. There will be a replacement bus service for anyone that has the patience to get a bus from home to Wickford/Shenfield then to Stratford, but other than that I’d recommend finding alternative travel somehow. The C2C line should be all okay, so taking that route might be the better option. I’ll try to get confirmation of that tomorrow.

Any questions feel free to ask. I hope this helped!

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

There are some rumours going around stating that the works are now going on for 10 weeks, not 4. Is this the case?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.