Watford game travelling

Home Forum Tickets and Travel Watford game travelling

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Craig Podevin 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Craig Podevin

Hi everybody,

As a railway employee, I thought it would be important to share my knowledge of any railway engineering works with other West Ham fans before travelling to a football match. Therefore, every home game I’ll post updates on the Liverpool Street – Southend Victoria/Chelmsford lines as these are the lines that I work on and am able to get information on easily.

I can get information on the C2C line if requested, so if you’d prefer to have information on that route too then please let me know and I can ask about it.

Anyway, for the Watford game, there are no lines blocked for the weekend. If travelling from or via Shenfield – unless something goes wrong – all should be working okay.

However please note that after this weekend, the next FOUR weekends there will be complete blocks and a replacement bus service running on all lines. This is due to major engineering work, like really major, for the Crossrail project.

This only really covers the Southampton game thankfully, so ensure that you use the C2C line on that fixture or use an alternative route to Stratford.

If there are any problems that cause delays, I will put them on my Twitter feed as soon as I can (@craigpodevin)

Could you please give me some feedback if you find this helpful. Like I said I’ll do a topic for every home game. All should be good after this season, by then hopefully the Crossrail project will be done between Shenfield and Stratford.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.