What has happened with Bilic?

Home Forum News and views What has happened with Bilic?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Craig Podevin 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

TheQuietMan
    Participant

I am a massive fan & admirer of Bilic & even more so after what he did with us last season. The amount of praise the man get from players passed & present is admirable.

What has happened this season? He looks a shadow of the manager he was. Unable to motivate players, poor strategies, poor tactics & an unfortunate summer transfer window full of players not giving 100% or not given time to adapt.

What has gone wrong? Opinions please.

Craig Podevin

I think last year was probably easy to motivate the players. The importance of the season gave a positive vibe all around the club and there was a lot of familiarity last season. This season a lot of things have changed, our summer signings haven’t hit the ground running either.

I think he somewhat lost some of the dressing room when he persisted with Antonio playing RB, and something seems to have happened to the closeness of the team. I love Slav and will back him every day, but I do completely agree with you.

I think his biggest problem as a manager is his stubbornness, he needs to listen to his players more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.