Who do you think should leave?

Home Forum News and views Who do you think should leave?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Matthew Kirk
    Keymaster

mhabridge
    Participant

Personally i think Enner needs to move on, he has ability but doesnt show it often enough. Id rather sell him and keep Sakho (although i think both will leave) if we replace them with 1 striker having signed 2 wingers (with the completion of tore) then we are in a better position than last season

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

I agree, I just don’t get how he plays so well for Ecuador but looks like a fish out of water for West Ham. Saying that, he only seems to score amazing goals for us and him and Sakho played so well together previously.

dixiedean
    Participant

I don’t think wholesale changes are good, they should be gradually introduced, but i believe over the next 12 months the following could leave:

Randz
    Collins
    Sakho
    Inner
    Poyet
    Obiang

Hopefully all replaced with improvements.

COYI

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

I really rate Obiang highly. We have not seen enough of him. He is so calm on the ball, really classy player.

mhabridge
    Participant

Its the difficulty with BPL football, he gets bullied to easy. The moment he gets time and space he can make stuff happen. Sakho on his day is a brilliant player, just his attitude and injury issues means he is better off being sold

mhabridge
    Participant

I think its the demands of the BPL that Enner struggles with, when giving time and space he can do some stuff but doesnt get the time often enough for him, We have seen from the euros that international football is just terrible. As for Sakho he can be brilliant on his day but his attitude and injury problems are why he wouldnt be as missed as he thinks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.