ZAZA

Home Forum News and views ZAZA

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

IronInfo
    Participant

I now understand the club are fully focused on landing Zaza from Juventus.

Slaven Bilic has been tracking Zaza since he arrived at West Ham, now Slaven has convinced the player to leave Italy after a phone conversation.

Initially the player didn’t want to leave only on loan with option preferring a permanent transfer, however his significant increased wages at The Hammers convinced him to accept the loan offer.

I believe it’s a loan with an obligation(as I’m told but things change in deals) of 28 million euros.

Seems like we should be finally landing a big money striker.

TheQuietMan
    Participant

Simone Zaza is the club’s top target. His fighting spirit, ability and age are more suited to Bilics philosophy. We are currently waiting for an answer from him. Bony and Remy will be back up options.

Jamo
    Participant

Just for the great opportunity for some excellent songs I’m very much behind this signing.

Ben Cooper
    Keymaster

Thanks for the reliable info once more.
    I heard that Zaza is a ‘more complete’ forward than what we have already. I think he can hit the ground running and be very good for us. Should keep Nobes on penalties though 😛

Jamo
    Participant

Pleased we finally got one over the line and one that will have an impact on our starting XI is great news. Glad we got him over a Bony loan. Much better to have a player that wants to play in a top league rather than one biding his time for a big pay day

Ben Cooper
      Keymaster

The Bony interest is by no means over. We may go back in for him if strikers move on. Valencia is the most likely to go it would seem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.